1. The Beach Boys are back together (everyone alive, Dennis and Carl have passed, including Brian) for the first time in 25 years. It's their 50th Anniversary tour. Their new single is called, “That's Why God made the Radio”. Did radio play a huge part of your growing up years?
Does this take me back? Wow, 50th Anniversary tour, am I really that old? I loved the Beach Boys, probably more than the Beatles if I am honest and I didn't even surf. I remember Mr BC taking me to a football game at the Coliseum to see them at half time about 25 years ago. The girls were not that impressed, but I was! The radio was the mainstay of my life, I can even remember when my cousin got a pink transistor portable radio, the size of a shoe box, I was so envious! To be able to take the radio from the house or the car, to the beach or some other spot would be great. KFWB and Bill Balance was my channel of choice, all rock and roll. Radio would come on the instant I woke up and would sing me to sleep at night.
Didn't we just answer this question......?
3. What are you really anticipating right now?
Going back to California to see the grandsons. I don't look forward to the trip, just the destination.
4. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie? What is it?
My absolute favorite is the Big Chill and I watched it on DVD in August when we brought a load of our belongings to the house in MO. We brought all of our DVDs and watched them since we had no cable or wireless connected in this house. We listened to radio all day and watched movies in the evening. We got a lot done on that trip.
5. If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be?
Now this question is really bizarre. The 2 dead Beach Boys maybe. Zombies would really make for good concert going.
6. Who was the last person you hung up on?
I eventually hang up on everyone I speak to on the phone. Hee hee, probably Mr BC.
7. Does it bother you when meme makers separate questions that could have been combined?
????? are we running out of things to ask on Saturdays? No, only misspelled words bother me. ;0)
8. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Koala Bears and Pandas.
9. What is the food you always buy at the grocery store that you can't live without?
Peanut Butter the perfect food. I have one jar open, two on the shelf, and individual snack sizes to take on the trip to CA.