2. When did you last say, 'the more the merrier'? Did you mean it? A couple of week ago, when I had 3 extra dogs on the property, Here, I believed I used the phrase, when I let Boomer's and Sammy's mom know that they were here and she couldn't pick them up until after work. Boomer came by again on Sunday night, a neighbor brought him by, because her neighbor, said I knew the dog. I texted his mom again. She has a hard time keeping him in the yard. It had been over a week since he roamed his way over here. I do worry about his wanderlust, that is why if I see him coming, he is going in the yard. The more the merrier.
3. What's one piece of advice you'd give someone who is your same age? Any one as old as me...69....doesn't need my advice. Except, maybe avoid moaning about how things were better or smarter, when back then.....and Kids weren't really any different/better.....when they were raising them. Don't worry.....be happy.
4. You're ordering a veggie plate, what four veggies are on it? Mushrooms, onions, green beans and sweet potato fries.
5. Shop til you drop! Did you? Have you ever? Will you between now and Christmas? One year my bank was merging with another one....and it wasn't going well. I was working 10 and 11 hours a day, trying to take care of atm disputes, that were a mess. I was making a lot of extra money during the holidays, but no time to shop. I did all of it the 2 days before Christmas. I have shopped online so far this year, and I might finish it there if I can. I do not like the mall for shopping....only for walking.
6. What's your favorite chair in your house, and why is it a favorite? The recliner in the living room, where Mr BC is currently napping. I am so glad that he is here to sleep in it.
7. Share an early memory of faith, religion, or spirituality. I went to church, from a very early age, but I was a little unorthodox. When I was a youngster, a dear friend of the family, who was my Sunday School teacher, really enjoyed telling the story on me....of how she asked if any one would like to sing a song. I am sure she was hoping for a loud rendition of Jesus Loves Me or This Little Light of Mine. I raise my hand and proceeded to sing a Beer Jingle. I am sure my mother was really dismayed the first time she told it.
As an adult, I have never been particularly spiritual and have always had difficulty with organized religion. Aristotle—one of the first known Western thinkers to demonstrate that morality, virtue and goodness can be derived without appealing to supernatural forces—even arguing that "men create Gods in their own image" I am humanist-thinking, in nature and belief. But, I would never push my belief or lack of it off on others or ridicule others for their religious beliefs. Except for the odd meme question, I usually stay quiet about what I think. My friends are always praying for me and I say thank you.
8. Insert your own random thought here.