Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins

tvline.com
1. Wow, this Hub Bub about Beyonce should so be over.
2.  I am pretty good with Jane Austen trivia.
3. Finally, I'm all caught up with my laundry!
4. If I never hear about that gullible football player again it would be all right with me.
5. Sweet or savory: I love them both, especially eaten together.
6  The pains in my left shoulder are new.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to folding sheets,
    tomorrow my plans include Seeing Les Miserables and Sunday, I want to
    take the dogs for a walk if the weather is nice!

I am so turning into a curmugeon, thanks to Mr Bankerchick, he talks back to the television and I am starting to talk back to it as well, lately it has been about the trivial things that the NEWS people think is news.  I am so over #1 and #4.


The weather here is so peculiar, yesterday it was bitterly cold, I could hardly make myself go outside to pay the water bill on time (due to vacation), I was willing to pay the penalty, anyway there is a saying that "if you don't like the weather in Missouri, wait 5 minutes". So true, today the temp will rise to 57* and this weekend it will be almost in the 70's, only to fall again into the sub temperatures next week. So far no significant snow this year too. I actually want it to snow so that Gwennie can romp in the snow like these corgi's.
 





6 comments :

  1. It is so stupid the flap over Beyonce. Hey folk she is outside in 20 deg weather at a podium, what else did you expect? A band with back-up singers?
    I want to see Les Miserables once the crowds gets a little thinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved Les Mis! It lived up to the hype as far as I am concerned. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so with you over the #1 and 4!! seriously?! they are still talking about this on national news?....thanks for stopping by my blog- thought i would visit too. i thought the cold this week has been terrible! and i thought the weather change in 5 minutes was a MN thing:) glad to hear that happens elsewhere too! thanks for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fill-ins better than straight questions. I found my mind working through them even as I read your fill-ins.

    We talk to the television as well ... heehee say no more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought everyone talked back to the TV? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friday fill-ins are so much fun! Thanks for the visit. I missed all the hype on Beyonce and the other guy..We don't watch TV. We just have Netflix. It's hard to not talk back to a TV. They beg you to do it! Too much stress to watch TV.

    ReplyDelete