Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Stealing


Do you have a sensitive gag reflex? 
I did before I had kids. You have to develop courage to keep them clean and healthy!
Where are you the most ticklish? 
I'm not. 
What was the last situation to upset you? 
The Republican debate.  Just the news in general.
Have you ever had an online argument? 
No, everyone has has been kind in the comments and I don't call people out.  I do like that Facebook is going to have a dislike button. It seems odd to Like something, negative, in agreement.
Do you like to listen to music while filling out surveys (memes)? 
Usually the TV is on. 
How long do you spend on the phone each day, on average? 
Not much at all.  I have never been a telephone talker.  I say what I called for and hang up.  I like that I can screen most calls. 
Is anything in your hair right now, like gel, hairspray, etc.? 
Paul Mitchell Smoothing serum. It is magic on my wiry gray hairs. 
When was the last time you were up before the sun? Do you like wearing sunglasses? Why or why not? Today!  
I am mostly up before it is light and to bed early.  I wear sunglasses to protect my aging eyes if the sun is out. The doctor say it will help deter the growth of my cataracts.  
Last show you watched? 
I saw an episode of Friends and Law and Order this morning early. I didn't say I do anything productive when I get up early!
Next vacation you’re going on? 
Almost everyone knows.....We are leaving for Europe next week.  My packing is almost done.
Do you regret doing anything you’ve done this week?  
Mostly NOT done last week....I only walked the mall 3 times and neglected walking the dogs 2 times.  I walk, for myself 5 times a week....and walk the dogs every day, after, unless it rains or snows...a couple of times this summer it was too hot to go out. 
Last night you felt? 
Constipated.....well, you asked! 
What are you wearing right now? 
My nightgown from last night.  I am going to shower after Sunday Morning is over. 
Have you ever kissed underneath the stars? 
Sure! 
What are you doing now? 
THIS!  
What plans do you have for tonight? 
Visit DD2 while she is here doing some laundry. Go finish packing the suitcase...maybe take a few things out.  
What’s the very first thing you do when you wake up, other than breathe?
Make coffee, and have a little something to eat. Week days drive to the mall to walk or turn on my computer so I can get some things done the rest of the day.  
Do you like reading? 
Oh yes, I have several books going, on my Kindle. I am on book four of Game of Thrones, several city tour books on London, Paris and Rome and a book about Bonnie and Clyde, Mr BC suggested to me. l read that when GOT gets to me.
Do you ever think about stuff and start crying? No, I don't cry much.  
Have you ever kicked a vending machine? No. 
Do people consider you smart? I hope so.  
Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? 
No, I like my tablet because I can check my mail....which may be the only thing I would wait for. 
Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? 
Regrettably, not so much as I get older.  
How much money did you spend yesterday?  $00.00
Is there anything in your past that you’d like to try again?
Let me think about that.  Maybe, relax more like this guy and not answer so many questions next time.

2 comments :

  1. I think I'mm copy your post on my blog. Your answers are pretty sassy plus I wish I were going to Europe. Have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a goat? How cute! I didn't watch the debate because I knew that the news channels would be showing the highlights over and over again, like they are now....

    ReplyDelete