1. When do you feel that you
2. What's your favorite magazine? Why?
Real Simple, It has a lot of great ideas for doing things really simply. I like the recipes. I still like to read a magazine that I can turn the pages on. Although, I found that when I see something I like I can put it on Pinterest from online and I can toss the magazine when I am finished.
3. What’s something you do more quickly than most people?
4. When do you first remember using a computer?
1984, when I first went to work for the bank. I had been in banking for 5 years already and I thought it was amazing.
My Auntie Millie, in a not so good way.
My DD2, in the very best way, she is a lot of fun.
6. What one thing are you craving today?
To get in the car and and go back to Missouri, I miss my dogs. Mr BC is laid up with his knee and we can't pack the trailer.
Kindle books, especially the free ones! But I will take a good $3.99 or less book too. I have had some good reads, Currently reading The Pallisiers, by Anthony Trollope. I think is was free, or at least real cheap.
8. What’s the part of your morning you least look forward to every day?
I don't have one...I am an early riser and love to get up in the morning and have the computer to myself. I guess if I have to choose.... having to get an early start on packing.
9. What are some rules you have for yourself that don’t really make much sense?
Any rules I have for myself make a lot of sense to me anyway, however, SIL is European, an engineer, and very fastidious. Some of the rules he lives by only make sense to him. We follow them when we are at his house, but shake our heads in wonder and amusement.