|Two happy couples at the British Museum last week.|
- London and Rome were fantastic and we will go back to see more.
- Paris is overrated. I can say I have been there but, I don't particularly want to go back. We would visit like to visit the Normandy Landings areas sometime, then we will be done with France. Also there are no fat people in France.
- The tour group was great and we had some very enjoyable company. Nikki, our tour director was the best. Our guide Joel was so funny, the way the British can be.....very dry.
- We are not as young as we once were and tire easily. My feet still hurt and I don't do museums as well as I use to.
- The Tube is much better than the Paris Metro. I didn't get lost there as I can understand the English spoken by the English better than English spoken by the French. There is truth to the London Underground being the best in the world.
- Buckingham Palace would be a hard place, in which to live, I would have to place covers over all the furniture. I found a Corgi hair on my jacket, but it turns out that it was one of Gwennie's that I carried all the way to London. I left all the ones I could find on me, there.