Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This song is about "the thrill of a lifetime" kind of love. Do you believe we each get one great love? Or do you think it's possible to fall in love more than once? I think there are folks that have fell in love that second time....maybe that is then, their thrill of a lifetime.
2) Brad Paisley endured his own "perfect storm" in 2010, when he lost his guitars in the massive flood that hit Nashville. Tell us about a time when you had to clean up after Mother Nature. Now that we are in MO we have to do a lot of cleaning up after wind this fall. We have been lucky that we have not had that perfect storm either in CA or MO.
3) He is married to actress Kimberly Williams, who played Steve Martin's daughter in the Father of the Bride movies. He has admitted he was a little in love with her before he met because he'd seen her on screen. Do you have a crush on anyone right now? No, I am too tired to think about anyone but Mr BC right now. He is back in the hospital right now, we are worrying about whether he will go on dialysis now rather than later. No crushes here unless it is on the nurses who are wonderful to him.
4) He's a passionate Cleveland Browns fan. Are you following the NFL this season? No, never have I followed any pro teams.
5) Brad has developed his own line of western wear for Boot Barn, including some pricey items. (A "Perfect Storm" felt hat goes for $230.) What's the most expensive item you've added to your wardrobe recently? I really don't purchase really expensive items to my wardrobe. Can't see the point. Before our European trip I made many clothing purchases, that I might not have made if I weren't making the trip, but nothing was very expensive but the outlay of money was probably the most I have spent at one time.
6) "Paisley" is also a term for a popular print. Are you wearing a print or solid right now? I am still in my solid nightgown, covered by my new faux fur throw that looks like silver fox.
7) Crazy Sam is not a big country fan, but she can sing along with this song because it played so very often at a bar she frequents. What's the last song you sang? I have been singing along to Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett in their Baby It's Cold Outside commercial. DD2 and I are going to see Willy Nelson, Sunday night so I will probably be sing his songs to Mr BC, who I bought the tickets for a few months ago/
8) Though Brad Paisley has recorded songs about drinking, he never touches alcohol. His favorite beverage is Yoohoo, a chocolate beverage bottled by the Dr. Pepper/Snapple Company. What's the last beverage you drank directly from the bottle? Some Life Water I picked up from the coffee shop at the hospital.
9) Random question from a Sat9er: What's your favorite handmade item? My cousin took up painting while she was fighting breast cancer. I have a number of pictures and items she has painted and treasure the memory of her, when I look at them.
We've had a bad week, Mr BC came home last Friday from the hospital, We had an enjoyable weekend with DD1 and DD2, who had come for a long weekend, that she had planned before he got sick. On Monday, our sweet old guy, passed unexpectedly, yesterday morning. I had impulsively adopted him one weekend, about 2 years ago and he was my baby. Could this dog frolic? You betcha. I will miss him. Good bye Caspar.
On Tuesday Mr BC was admitted back into the hospital with breathing problems due to fluid build up. He should be home by early next week, before Thanksgiving, as he is feeling and looking better. We are still waiting on hearing about if he will start the dialysis while he is there.