Wednesday, April 05, 2017
1. April is Lawn and Garden Month. On a scale of 1-10 what's the current state of your lawn and/or garden. (10=a showpiece, 1=send in the professionals). Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month,
Send in the professionals, we have a half acre of green growth that we have to
have mowed. This year we are going to invest in a riding mower and I plan to fix up the area that would be considered the front yard.
2. "Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there."~Thomas Fuller What does this quote mean to you? It could mean weeds or wildflowers.
We don't necessarily reap what we sow.
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
Love. I am not not into organized religion, nor am I particularly spiritual, but I respect those who are. I believe in the creative power of a loving and forgiving God.
4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous.
I would probably shift from side to side swaying.
5. Do you like the color yellow? Would I find any in your home or wardrobe? Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black-eyed Susan...which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite? Yellow is not a favorite color I don't wear it and don't have it on my walls. Yellow daffodils and tulips and other colors, are planted in my yard.
6. Flip flops or bare feet? Bare feet and sandals, but never rubber flip flops.
7. Tell us about any Easter plans, celebrations, or traditions you'll carry out this month. I was hoping to be in California for Easter. I have some thing that are being shipped to the boys instead.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Spring brought better health for Mr BC. I am having cataract surgery on my other eye tomorrow, finally. So we are hoping to get out to see the grandsons in May.
Tuesday, April 04, 2017
Been experimenting with my on-screen key board. I have my new keyboard from Amazon, and I am going to try to install it myself. It looks easy on Youtube, yeah sure!
I have been in a flurry of Spring cleaning; and now that the dining room table has been discovered, I will give it a try! Whew, that took forever....like typing on my phone without the fat fingers. If the repair doesn't work I am getting a new computer. This one is ancient and hasn't worked well since I downloaded Windows 10.
Enough of writing! I'm going to post some funny/interesting stuff to get them out of my files.