|Not my kid, but I got this for my grandson my last visit.|
None, I don't like to wear a costume. Grandson will be a pirate this year. He is all about Pirates of the Caribbean. Yo Ho!
2) What would an alien think of humans if it came to Earth on Halloween?
It would think it had come home. I loved the E.T. scene.
3) Who Would you haunt?
I wouldn't haunt.....I would be a guardian angel and watch over my family.
4) Are you afraid of the dark?
Not really. I'm only afraid I would fall over something.
5) Do you pass out candy, or hide with the lights off?
This year candy, We use to hide with the lights off, because we rarely had trick or treators. I was always surprised that we would still have kids ringing the bell even tho the house was dark.
6) What Scary movie do you like best?
7) If you had to wear a costume for a week, what would you be?
8) What do you think about Ouija boards?
9) Have you ever told ghost stories around a fire?
Sure when I was a kid.
10) Trick? or Treat?
11) Have you ever been in a haunted house?
12) What would you do if you saw a ghost?
I don't really believe in ghosts
13) Question 13, should we have skipped this and jumped to 14?
Yes, these things are always too long.
14) Are you brave enough to walk into a grave yard after dark on Halloween?
I think so....See #4 and #12.
15) Do you like chocolate? what kind:
Dark chocolate with caramel. Or Sees nuts and chews.
16) Who would look better in a clown costume? Obama or Romney?
Politicans give a clowns a bad rap!
17) Are you in the path of Frankenstorm?
No, I live in the middle of the country, although storms that go to LA or TX can sometime drop some rain on us. Debbie did.
18) Post a link to any other blog: