We spent the majority of the weekend working on this so not much got done. We did:
3. Install new patio dog door. Gwennie does not want to go in and out of it so we are still encouraging her with treats. The cat does not want to use it as well, I think if they go out the regular way and get left alone, they will figure it out.
4. The old TV is staying put as the new littler one is in the trailer.
6. Find a new spot for the dog crate
7. Get Gwennie to go into crate in new spot. She is afraid of change. She is using the crate she knows where the comfortable spots are! So I know she is smart enough to use the dog doors.
13. I did get up Monday morning and go to work. It was too ambitious a list! I am going out to Read and Comment on my favorites right now.