Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #8


Thirteen Reasons to Get Out of Bed in the Morning
1. My puppy will give me lots of kisses
2. My cat will be whining to get in and be fed
3. Now it is quiet in the house because the animals did not wake anyone else up.
4, A hot shower
5. A first cup O’coffee
6. No one is on the computer
7. I can watch some of my Tivo programs I slept through last night, and no one complains.
8. The birds are really making some sweet noises now that the cat is inside
9. Because I still can!
10. My husband did the laundry so I have fresh clothes to wear and I did not have to fold or hang them up!

11. When I pull the covers over my head thinking I have to go to work and remember it is the weekend.
12. Angel perfume by Thierry Mugler
13. My husband wakes up and gives me lots of kisses



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments :

Post a Comment