Friday, May 25, 2012

HooRay!

The only picture I could find of the CA Condo.
HooRay!
We sold our house and are in Escrow which closes on June 13..  It is an all cash deal, AS IS!

The buyer lives in our complex and is going to remodel for his daughter.  We decided this was our best option as, we are not upside down, we aren't using a realtor, and we don't have to spend a lot of $$$ remodeling the kitchen and painting.  So far it is going smoothly.

With only 30 days we are spending a lot of time packing what is left and cleaning.  We were in the garage with a big dumpster yesterday and I am tired. I have a lot of stuff for Goodwill and Sunday my brother and I will finally go through pictures and personal item from my Mother.  We just boxed it up as we could not face going through it all when we sold her house.  I guess 10 years later we might be ready.

Mr BC is going to drive our car back to MO next week and fly back to finish up packing and rent a storage place for what we can't move this trip, then we are done. I will stay here to clean the house.  As Is, for me, does not include leaving a dirty house. I am so happy but too busy to keep up with the Blog, so I will be gone for a few weeks, with maybe only a Saturday 9 or two.

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on selling your house!! Hopefully ours won't be too far behind you...been on the market six months...enough is enough already! Hope you have a nice smooth move!!

    ReplyDelete