When I owned two houses and paid double utilities and insurance, and (lucky) one mortgage .
2. What do you do to feel sexy?
At 65, I don't often feel sexy, I am more into comfort. If I want to look nice, I wear make-up and something besides sweats.
3. Do you think people think you are normal?
I think I am normal, that is what is important. My kids probably thought I was weird at one point, but then they grew up. Mr BC probably doesn't think I am normal, but then neither is he.
4. What have you always wanted to do?
Travel and live in other countries. I have traveled some but I have never lived in another country.
5. What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time?
I like not having to be somewhere if I don't want to be. I like it that I can stay in my PJ's all day if I want, that I can take a nap if I want. Retirement is good so far. Mr BC and I hate appointments and don't make them unless it is absolutely necessary.
6. If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?
See # 4 and 5. We made our last trip to CA to pick up our belongings in storage and move them here to MO, we only have to go back to see the grand kids. We are actually where we want to be right now.
7. Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill.
Life is full of embarrassments, but I have grown so old I can't remember them all. Truly I forgive myself and move on.
8. How often do you feel guilty?
At least once a day about something.
9. Give us an example of what you’ve done when feeling low self-esteem.