Actually I fall somewhere in between these two.
I've been visiting the grand kids and I was so busy I did not have time to even turn on the computer much. I commented a little. I was really glad to get home. Now I need to get ready for the holidays, now that September is almost over. Mr BC and the furry kids were glad to see me Friday nite.
1. What is your zodiac sign? Leo on the cusp of Cancer, i actually 'fit' better. I think horoscopes are fun and interesting but I don't follow.
2. What is your favorite color? Blue
3. What’s your lucky number? 17, When asked or asking "pick an number, I always choose 17. I must be my favorite number??
4. What talents do you have? I am a good friend and very loyal. I am pretty crafty.
5. Are you psychic in any way? No! And I knew I was going to say that!
6. Favorite song? I heard it Through the Grape Vine.
7. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
8. What position do you usually sleep in? On my right side or on my stomach.
9. Have you ever tried archery? No.
10. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep? 24 hours, in my youth.
11. Do you have any scars? Several, some surgical, some accidental.
12. Have you ever had a secret admirer? I don't think so, I think it would be creepy.
13. Can you do any other accents other than your own? I haven't tried one lately...
14. Are you a good judge of character? I like to think so, I try to give those who I have 'judged' a second chance when I can, very few have made it.
15. Can you curl your tongue? No, would that be a talent, Mr BC can?
16. Are you a clean or messy person? A little in the middle, I tend to clutter. After leaving Mr BC for over 2 weeks I have a lot of mess to clean up. He did do the dishes this time.
17. How long does it take for you to get ready? No time at all. I am always waiting for others.
18. Do you have much of an ego? I don't think so, everybody has a little bit of ego.
19. Do you talk to yourself? Always, out loud and in my head too.
20. Do you sing to yourself? Sometimes, my youngest grandson, hums and sings to himself as he plays. It is so cute.
21. Can you name all 50 states of America? I don't think so. At one time I could name them and the state capitals....sort of.
22. Have you ever been scuba diving? No. I caught a head cold from my oldest grandson...what else is new...and I sound like I am under water. I did not do well when I went snorkeling.
23. What makes you nervous? It would make me nervous to be in front of a large crowd.
24. Do you correct people when they make mistakes? If it would make a difference to them. I would try to do it constructively. I use to be a trainer after all.
25. Are you ticklish? Not really.
26. Have you ever been in a position of authority? I have been in middle management. I also had youngsters in the day.
27. How many piercings do you have? One in each ear. I am very body piercing conservative.
28. Can you roll your Rs? I only speak English, so, I don't really need to roll them.
29. How fast can you type? I keyboard. Does anyone count how fast they can 'type'?
30. What are you allergic to? Penicillin.
31. Do you keep a journal? I blog.
32. Do you like your age? It's better than the alternative. I sometime long for the days when I did not wake up hurting.
33. What makes you angry? Washington Politics. I guess I would also have to say flying across country is anger producing. I know I was stressed.
34. Were your ancestors royalty? Based on a Yale Statistician claim everyone with European Ancestor related to English Royalty. (German, American). It doesn't mean anything to me.