1. What do you think about luck? I often say...that was lucky or what a lucky person...but I don't really believe in good luck or bad luck. I think it is about timing or chance, good decisions or bad decisions. We are more in charge of our good or bad 'luck' than we would think.
3. How do you make your life more complex than it needs to be? My memory is not as sharp as it was....also I don't open my mail as frequently, as I should.
4. I read here the three places you should visit with friends. They are-New York City, Hawaii, and Amsterdam (rent a bike, walk along the canal, visit one of their world class museums). I felt the need to expound on that one. Moving on...Of the three places listed which would you most like to visit with friends? What's one place not on the list you think should be visited with friends? Probably New York City...I have never been and would appreciate going with someone who has been there. I would love to go to Savannah, GA. It has been on my list since I saw Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.
5. What's the last live performance you saw? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best) how would you rate it? Willie Nelson and a 10 for him, but a 6 or 7 for the venue. I was in the ballroom/showroom of one of the nearby Indian casinos and we sat in regular chairs lined up in rows, like a conference. Not comfortable.
6. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day. Are you a fan? Your favorite flavor? Besides potato, what's your favorite chip type of snack? Chip snacks are to salty tasting to me, lately...not to mention salt is not good for you. In old days, I like regular flavored chips. Now I bake tortillas and break them up with dip. No excess salt.
7. What rule is most important in your home? Be nice to my dogs....I love them more than I like you.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Well we voted today, (Tuesday afternoon) as I sit here, I still don't know for sure, who I think is the less of all the evils. I know there are people, even other politicians, who could do a better job than the slate of Republicans and Democrats, Mr BC and I had to chose from today. I didn't want to, but I really had to vote...or else I can't complain.