Tuesday, December 12, 2006

UPS and Fedex at my door

One other new thing I am doing is ordering about 90% of by holiday gifts on line. I am not a newby to shopping online, however, I search all my catalogs in October and November, promptly toss them and then forget to order. Not this time!

It is ironic that this year I am on top of online shopping, however, with 2 of the kids going to be in Hawaii on the 25th. I could shop the after Christmas Sales. I still might. We are going to celebrate Serbian Orthodox Christmas on Jan 7th in Santa Barbara with my oldest daughter and SIL. That should be interesting!

My UPS guy delivers about the time I get home and I love to have the packages pile up at the door, and the thrill of opening and inspecting the contents, marveling at my ability to select just the right thing for everyone on my list AND as an extra bonus, here in sunny CA our UPS guy is still in his shorts and he has nice legs and a cute behind. AHH, Holiday Blessings ........!

1 comment :

  1. Oh man, online shopping rocks!!!

    Did 90% of mine by Dec 1st!

    ReplyDelete