Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Waiting Game

Well, the due date has come and gone so we decided to go up to Santa Barbara to wait. Last week DD1's doctor indicated it would be next week
one way or another, so we decided to go up this weekend. We are going to stay in a hotel since SIL's mom is here so I made reservations. There is going to be a sonagram on Monday afternoon, if she hasn't delivered, they will make decisions... from there. DD1 said she was really glad we were coming up as I was induced for DD2 and she wants to talk. SIL called last night and said come on down. So after we drop off Gwennie at the kennel, we will be off. I will keep the page updated. More to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment