Saturday, April 09, 2011

Retirement is just around the corner



16 More Mondays


I was worried the Gov'ment would close down before I started my Retirement process with SS, but the clowns in congress managed to find a compromise, which we all knew they would do in the end.


We are planning on leaving California for Southwest Missouri, but that will take several months and we also have to be back for Christmas with the Grandson!  I am thinking on renaming this blog or starting a new one with the lifestyle change, Since I won't be a Bankerchick any more.  I will ponder that as I restart this Blog again.  Things will be changing Big Time!


Dogs are fine, Kids and grandkid are Great.  Mr Bankerchick is Happy, looking forward to me joining him in Retirement.


10 Things I am going to the week after I retire:


1.  Sleep at least til 7am so I can get rid of my winky eye.
2.  Go for a walk with my dogs every day
3.  If all my junk in the front Patio has not been taken to the dump...Load the truck up and take it myself.
4.  Read a book somewhere besides the train, preferably in a comfy chair.
5.  Make a good breakfast for Mr Bankerchick and myself.
6.  Do some corrective gardening in the front Patio, now that the junk is gone.
7.  Do the some of the things I usually do on Saturday and Sunday, in the middle of the week. Grocery shopping, reading, and those things that are on my list of to dos that I make on Monday of the things I DID not do on Sat and Sun.
8.  Check out all of the dates and amounts on all of my gift cards and go spend them.
9.  Go up to Santa Barbara on Friday morning and stay until Tuesday aftenoon, or whenever, just so I don't have to leave Sunday before his nap.
10. Kiss my husband, and tell him I love him without rushing out the door to work!

1 comment :

  1. I can heartily recommend retirement! :)

    Nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete