1. If someone, that you trusted, told you that your lover was cheating, would you believe them or not?
I would not believe it. I am not sure that I trust anyone that much, other than Mr BC, and he better not cheat!
2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now?
I am disappointed that I did not win the lottery, but I guess you have to buy a ticket to win.
3. Jonathan Frid, who was the original Barnabas Collins on Dark Shadows from 1967-1971, passed away in Canada at the age of 87. Who is your favorite vampire?
I never watched the soap, I didn't get home from school in time. However, Frank Langella - in 1979's DRACULA was hot and I always think of him as the best vampire of all time. I thought George Hamilton played a great campy vampire, and Spike, of Buffy fame, was good too.
4. Should there be age limits on social networking sites such as Facebook?
Sure, but parents should be keeping a close watch on where their kids go on the Internet, ultimately.
5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! See Thursday's post.
6. Do you ever have a hard time with morals?
No, well maybe when I was a teenager and raging hormones would get mixed up with morals.
7. Did you make 'a plan' the first time you made love or did it just happen?
Of course it was planned, after the wedding. I am sticking to that story!
8. Do you agree that fame is lousy or would you love to give it a try? Why?
It depends on how fame is won and whether one is famous or infamous. It can seem that someone who is famous leads a charmed life and their fame makes others
envious, BUT, Fame rarely works out well in the long run. I would rather be rich than famous.
9. Do you believe in forever, as in 'love forever'?
It is a nice sentiment, however in real life, even in enduring marriages, love comes and goes, changes and then comes back again.