Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Chatting about the Holidays
1. Have you baked any Christmas cookies yet? No, since Christmas will be at DD1, and Mr BC and I don't need to eat cookies here in MO.
2. Have you finished your shopping yet? And what did you get me? No, but I have started. Since I am taking an airplane to CA I will finish it out there. Wendell you have my best wishes for a ton of carrots and to feel better.
3. If you had reindeer like the story of Santa, what would you name them. (Be creative.) Remember, they were Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolf. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go on to the next question, please. Aches, Pains, Trouble, and Worry, I wish they would dash away, dash away, all.
4. What was the most memorable Christmas gift you ever gave or received? We gave DD2 a new VW Beetle, one Christmas. We wrapped a small toy version of it with a half dozen clues that eventually led her to the garage. It was a total surprise.
5. Please tell me something new, interesting, or funny.