1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be?
I would love to have a slightly used small car just to tow behind our RV when we travel next fall.
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
I think, my grandsons would say, I am on his nice list, and I know they will think that when, they open their Christmas Presents.
3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train?
I traveled last Tuesday. by many planes, to Santa Barbara, CA. It was a very long trip, three planes, four airports.
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
Not yet, I will probably pick up some earrings as I did not bring any with me. My gift is really this trip.
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year? Last year, I shared Christmas Vacation because I have several favorites and we had the same question. Another favorite is Love Actually, which takes place at Christmas. I watched on Netflix last Sunday afternoon and I love the music. I has some of my favorite male actors in it too.
7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind.
Silver Bells, since I sang it to my grandson Caшa last night, when I put him to bed.
8. What's your favorite winter beverage?
Hot Buttered Rum, my dad use to make it Christmas Eve.
9. What will you remember most about 2013?