Monday, December 16, 2013

Sentimental Gifts-A Quiz


I found this on another blog and thought it was interesting.  
Kind of like a horoscope, it reads so right for me.

You love gifts that touch your heart. Anything that's emotional or nostalgic instantly wins you over.
You believe that a gift should say something about the relationship between the giver and recipient.

You think that any gift that is genuinely given - even a handwritten note - is the perfect present for you.
Photographs, personalized items, and homemade goodies are all favorites of yours. You like any gift where it's clear the giver was thinking of you and only you.

This is one of the results from the quiz, What Kind of Presents Do You Like?
found at auntiem4cabs at Grapefruit Juicyfruit

4 comments :

  1. Oh, that's a cute quiz! However, I am not terribly exciting...practical and useable is my game. :) Although, I didn't choose toothbrush! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to like hand/home made gifts but sadly people seem too busy now. I stopped making them when the fingers decided they'd had enough... grins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thought behind a gift is the most important thing to me. The year my Dad died I bought a silver bead bracelet for myself with a couple of bead charms as a present from my Dad from the money he left me. The following Christmas my mother-in-law bought me a silver star to go on the bracelet saying that's how she thought of my Dad. That small bead meant more to me than any other gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to appreciate all gifts that come my way, however they are packaged. It helps me stay positive!

    ReplyDelete