Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Seedy Chat-124

http://www.everydayruralty.com/
1.  How many seed catalogs have arrived at you home? 
I don't plant anything, so I don't receive seed catalogs....I don't really get any type of catalog any more since I order most things online.
2.  Will you be learning to do something new this year?  
Well, I hope so....I can't think of anything right off hand....Maybe I should learn to plant things. 
3.  How many pair of boot do you own?(This can include casual, dressy, hiking, farm, riding, snow, or any other kind of boot.) 
I have two pair of snow boots and I often wear Mr BC Wellies when I am planting crops :<).  I am not a big fan of boots except in winter.....I am a shoe free type of person. 
4.  Valentine's Day is just around the corner. There are decorations in the stores. Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day? 
No I don't decorate for Valentine's Day, We will probably forget the day until it comes and then I will probably pat Mr BC's head and give him a kiss.
5.  Please tell me your favorite breeds of dogs. If you don't like dogs, tell me something about a favorite animal. (Please. :) 
I am fond of Corgis they are usually real clowns. Our corgi's cuteness comes from her neuroses. She makes us laugh every day.  We also have a sweet mix, who we rescued.  I love to read about rescued animals who find their forever homes.

12 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh...your corgi is adorable...thank you for sharing her picture
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me want to unzip my boots and be FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, number 4 shook me. I cannot believe it will soon be Valentines Day.Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah - now I am dreaming of barefoot summers - lol. Think it might be awhile before that is happening here though. Love your corgi - such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, that face! Your dogs are so cute.
    I love boots and since December 21 we haven't had weather below 70 degrees, closer to 80. I wanna wear my boots!! So far, not cold weather in sight! :(
    I hope you're doing alright in the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have lots of boots, and shoes, I'm afraid to count them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute Corgi! My friend has a tan Corgi named Rowdy. It was six degrees when we woke up this morning. Brrr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to have quite a few pairs of boots, back when I was riding horses. Now I just have one pair, usually only worn in the winter. I'm with you--I prefer shoe-free!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you....I'm a shoe free person, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I prefer being shoe-free, too! I generally wear sandals instead of being completely barefooted now, but when I was a kid, I lived barefooted and loved it. Well, except the few times I found broken cola bottles or rusty nails with my feet. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not a totally shoe-free person. In the warmer months I do run around in the house barefoot, but I don't go outdoors unless I have shoes on. I learned a long time ago that every time I did I would injure my foot, and in more recent years I discovered that it is really unhealthy to walk around barefoot. That caused me to rethink every time I think about going outside even for a second without my shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you are a shoe-free person. And that you rescued a dog, and you love Corgis! They are really great little dogs, as you know.

    ReplyDelete