Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Do You Tube?-Chat 139


http://www.everydayruralty.com/
1.  Do you ever watch You Tube?  I click on videos all the time and DD1 and SIL have a site on, You Tube, that host wonderful videos of the grandsons.


2.  How are your picture taking (photography) skills? I am enthusiastic, but not very talented.  I just got a new Iphone and I am going to take pictures more often so maybe they will be better.
3.  What's your "go to" meal to prepare when you're in a hurry? Italian sausage sandwiches, pastas etc.
4.  Do you like shoe shopping? I use to enjoy it...but now there are only certain types of shoes I can wear, so it is more complicated.  I just got an orthotic which has helped my poor feet.  But now my insert has to fit the shoe.  So open shoes and sandals are out.  Since I broke my foot several years ago.  I have tossed a lot of my beautiful shoe.
5.  If you could be royalty for a day, would you try it?  As long as Mr BC treats me like a Queen.....I'm good.

12 comments :

  1. Awww...what a sweet answer to #5!!! That's precious!!! HOPE he ALWAYS treats you as his queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Missourian! :))) Enjoying the "cold" snap? {{sigh}}
    This (Youtube) would be a better choice (in my opinion) than FB (not a fan). Great way to see your loved ones. Agreed! If Mr. treats ya like a queen nobody else matters! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like your answer to #5.
    Have a wonderful rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet that you get to see videos of the grandkids through You Tube! Very resourceful idea!

    Italian sausage sandwiches sound SO good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an enthusiast shutterbug, too. iPhones do an amazingly good job taking pictures. You'll be surprised. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by ;) understand about the salt with convenience food, thus that is why I do not do that too much being on a low salt diet myself sure can tell when there is too much....Love that you are enjoying your new I PHONE!!!! have fun catching that special moment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't beat your answer to No.5.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved reading this. Enjoy your new iPhone!


    Have a lovely day and be sure to stop by my corner of the blog world to read my chat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that it is cool that you can see your grandchildren via YouTube. I also think that it is nice that YouTube has it to where you can set them to private where not just anybody can wander along to see them.

    I enjoyed your post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete