1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? I have had to get rid of many shoes that I can't wear anymore so, I guess my Crocs are the oldest shoes in my closet, about 5 years old.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? 1 box of Thin Mints, but I gave them $20 in donation. I like the Girl Scouts.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? I can probably waltz somewhat. I remember going to a cotillion class in 7th grade, in the evenings, where we learned manners and dancing. And then there was a dance at the end of it. The boys had to be dragged to it and the girls loved it. This was about 1959.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? I think so....maybe because of the manners class??? I very seldom did things behind my folks back or lie as I was pretty bad at it.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? None before the show. Since the Oscars, I have seen Philomena, American Hustle, Gravity, and best Animated....Frozen....just last week.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? Just do it yourself and get it over with.
8. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?? "You don't look old enough to be retired." I just got it at the hairdressers last week.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy? Not queasy, I am phobic about picking up germs, and use the hand cleaner if I touch anyone or anything.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? I'm not really a shopper....maybe I would max it out for a trip or a new kitchen.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? Yes, to a certain extent. I will try new things. It depends on what products they are. Cleaners, toilet paper, cosmetics.....definitely.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? Nope
13. What’s one thing you’re deeply proud of — but would never put on your résumé? I once got a B in Geometry.....math not my strong suit.
14. What’s the most out-of-character choice you’ve ever made? I brought home a new dog from PetSmart charities, a month ago. It was very out of character and I surprised everyone. He is a 7 year old sweet heart. His name is Casper.
We now have 3 dogs.
15. What’s your personal anthem or theme song?
"Sittin' on the dock of the Bay" Otis Redding