Why Do You Want To Know That Meme, part two
I didn't participate last week....but I like these questions better.
25. List 3 activities that you can only enjoy by yourself. Reading, Bathing, Shopping.
26. If you could live in any biome* (and survive) which biome would you live in? (*a large naturally occurring community of flora and fauna occupying a major habitat, e.g., forest or tundra.) I would like to live in a Snow White forest with small animals who would come to me while I sing.
27. How do you like being roused in the morning? Naturally, not by alarm or pain. This morning I did not mind being awakened by alarm, other than I was deep in REM sleep. I was having an uncomfortable dream, where I could not hold on to things and when they dropped there was even more to pick up and no where to put them....also I could not find my phone and I needed to make a phone call for someone to pick me up...a lot of things were interrupting me....I guess I needed to wake up. I the meaning seems obvious to me...how out of control things seem for me right now.
28. How was your day? What did you do? My days are generally the same...taking care of Mr BC and his medicine. Luckily I can leave him by himself after lunch and Friday I tried to do some Christmas Shopping. I am going to try to get some decorations up today and clean the kitchen....this week I was only able to walk the dogs....I did not get to the mall to walk again. Monday will be a little different as Mr BC is going to the hospital for an out patient surgery to have his dialysis port placed so he will be ready for dialysis when he needs it....it has to heal well.
29. What did your last text message say? I don't text a lot....It was to DD1 about her dad. He had been doing better in the hospital and was going to go home. I answered one from SIL telling him he was weird.
30. Do you respond to texts quickly? Yes I do when I can hear the alert and it is safe to answer.
31. Who was the last person you called? DD2, the pharmacy.
32. List 5 things that are on your wish list.
Mr BC will be well enough for me to go to Cali in February.
To get over this sinus bug that is wearing me down then stay healthy myself.
That my family will be happy and healthy this coming year.
World Peace would be good. A new pair of slippers for Christmas.
33. If you were famous, what do you think you would be famous for? My fashion sense...Yesterday I walked the dogs in plaid jammy pants and a polka dot rain jacket. The dogs didn't mind.
34. Winter or summer? Winter when I can be cozy. I would not have liked to go to work in the snow. Summer in our area is too humid to be comfortable the air conditioning is on all the time.
35. What is a quality that all people should have? Empathy and Honesty
36. If you could have a large collection of one item, what would that item be?
Opals, I love opals.
37. What have you been thinking about lately? Lots of worries.....I am tending towards worst case scenarios....and I really need to snap out of it. His health is still so up in the air ....I keep hoping things will settle down and he will start feeling better.
38. What is the secret to a happy life? I don't know...finding a purpose to your life and enjoying the things you have to do.
39. What are some phrases you say often? Yeah..but, You have to eat so you can take your medicine, You Okay?
40. Favorite food? Unfortunately, dessert and sweets.
41. What is your wish for the world? That terrorism would abate. That fundamentalism would change to universal-ism and religion.
42. What are some of your greatest fears? This man:
43. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Pictures of my Boys. The second one is them in their 'tank'. Boys and their cardboard box imaginations.
44. Most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen (in real life)? My babies and my grand babies..
45. Spicy food: Like or dislike? I have trouble with spicy, but I'm ok if my Pepsid is near.
46. Scary movies: Like or dislike? Dislike, unless they have some tongue and cheek humor.
47. Do you like to travel? Oh yes, but I am always glad to come home.
48. Any regrets? Not too many, they don't seem so regrettable the older I get.
49. Do you like rain? Not for long...It has been gloomy all weekend, and finally started overnight. It is rather cozy this morning, but I am ready for it to be over soon, I have to get out and about next week.