Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday Stealing-A Story Teller's Meme


We Found this gem  from Paula Kumert of the blog "A Story Teller With a Camera". She states that she stole it from Kelly, but that’s as far as we go. It's like doing magic. You can't intrigue if you explain how it's done. Finding the original author of any meme or survey is too much work for this old blogger. So I'll just yell out:
 
Cheers to all of us thieves!!


1. What are your current obsessions? Sims Medieval, Walmart brand, Boom Boom Cherry ice cream sandwiches, and killing fruit flies.

2. What are you listening to? Nothing in particular, Mr BC and I are very eclectic.

3. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?  
Jeans and a cute tee shirt with little pink flamingos. I also like my capris with little anchors all over them.  I am into prints this summer and I have always liked flamingos.
4. What are you reading? Book four of GOT, A Feast for Crows. I am really slogging through this book...It doesn't seem as readable as the first 3, as not much is going on as in the other books.  I hope 5 is better, if I ever get finished with this one.
 
5. What’s for dinner? Turkey burgers and french fries.

6. What was the last thing you bought? Groceries.....yesterday along with a set box, of Rubber Maid storage containers.  I am going to toss any that don't have lids, that seems like most of them.
7. Guilty pleasure? Homemade Berry Pie or Cobbler.

8. What training did you get and how do you make a living? Three years of college.  I was a Bankerchick for 27+ years, most of the time riding the Stagecoach. I am now retired. I use to joke that I use to drive the stagecoach.

9. If you could go back in time, knowing what you know now, and choose a different career path, what would you train to do? Veterinary medicine specializing in dogs.
10. What’s your best time of day? Morning before Mr BC gets up....good alone time, not having to be responsible for anything except enjoying the view.

Last Fall
11. Do you like being on a team or are you a solo player? I am and have always been a team player.
12. What’s your favorite way to create art? I loved all the things we created for DD1 wedding. We did the flowers together.  I don't do any thing else, that would be considered art.

13. Name three items in your refrigerator: Almond milk, cantaloupe and a bag of tiny raw carrots.  Based on what I have eaten today.
14. Tell us about your first crush: The older boy (4 years) who lived across the street. I did babysitting for his oldest brother, thinking that might get him to notice me.....it didn't. 
15. The first time that I became a boyfriend/girlfriend was with who, when? Mr BC in 1966.  I dated a bit, but no one guy, for very long.

16. Do you remember what you did on your first date? Well with Mr BC we double dated at a drive in and saw The Loved One and Cheyenne Autumn.

17. How did you meet your current (or most recent) girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife? I met Mr BC through a friend of mine, who was engaged to a friend of his. We got married they didn'tThey were the other couple at the movie.
18. How did your first romantic relationship end? Other dating ended so-so, or badly.  I was either too picky or not picky enough.

19. Do you remember your first kiss? Sure, it was Mike Moline and we were in 6th gradeWe went steady for about a week.

 20. What do we still not know about you? I have been doing this meme and Saturday 9 almost since I have been blogging, so there isn't a lot you don't know.  Ask Mr BC....or my kids.

7 comments :

  1. I am going to have to look for those Boom Boom Cherry ice cream sandwiches. They sound very good to me right now.

    That picture of the puppies kissing is hilarious...that first kiss can sure be lacking, can't it?

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got your lids. I always have too many lids and the containers disappear. Usually because I let my big dog clean it out and she walks off with it. My little dogs pester her for some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. We just watched "The Loved One" last night. Love that movie! I am pleased that as I read thru these entries from everyone, so far NO ONE has admitted to being obsessed with Pokemon Go (which I don't understand and have no interest in). Seems like everyone I pass on the street these days is very intently looking at their cell phones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps that slow GRRM book explains some things about the GOT show. I have never read the books and don't plan to, but I have enjoyed the show. But it has been slow in some places at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the cute puppy photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't remember the first kiss either. And the puppy kiss is adorable. Have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I remember my first kiss. The boy became a friend for life but that's all. Ah happy days!

    ReplyDelete