1. Pokemon Go...your thoughts? Are you playing? Do you even know what it is?
I just heard about it as a news story, last week. I can understand obsession with games, with me it peters out after a week or so. We live in a small town so we don't see the zombies.
2. What was something you collected as a child? Do you still have that collection? If you're a parent what's something your own children collected? Have you ever camped out, stood in a crazy long queue, or paid a ridiculous sum for a 'collectible'? I collected dolls, I started when mom gave me her Shirley Temple. I didn't collect expensive dolls...mainly reproductions. They are in a box, packed away. The girls collected unicorns and penguins, respectively. DD2, would say she collects books. I never did anything crazy for a collectible.
3. 'Collect moments, not things'...tell us about a moment you've added to your collection this summer.
Spending time with my grandsons, is always a moment that I enjoy and remember. They are wonderful, sweet boys!
4. What's something collecting dust in your home right now? Any plans to do something about it? Almost any flat surface in my house right now. I need to get busy with a Swiffer one of these days. Especially bad are the blades on my ceiling fans. It is a two man job, I need Mr BC to hold me steady on the ladder. I get dizzy when I look up.
If I could save Time in a Bottle.......This song is much to real as I grow older. We wonder all the time where those two little girls went.
6. What's been your most frightening or your most interesting encounter with wildlife? A rat running across my foot years ago, when we just moved into a house. We had the exterminator in right away. I would love to have an interesting encounter with a koala bear or a panda.
7. On July 20, 1969 Apollo 11 Commander Neil Armstrong set his foot down on the moon. If you could travel to the moon would you go? Why or why not?
I would love to go into space...I think I was born too soon. I think it would be a real adventure.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Things about me this week. Plus I need to dump some things from my files.