1. What is the worst nickname that anyone has ever called you?
(I may have posted this before.) Buddha, when I was in 7th grade, I use to stand with my arms folded across my chest, that was bigger than most other 12 year old's. The worst part was it was my male teacher, who said it to me so I was even more embarrassed. It was picked up by some of the boys. I hated that man.2. Have you got a favorite flower? Camellias, Mom had planted a bush right outside my bedroom window.
3. Do you add a sauce, ketchup or other artificial flavorings to your food? I like balsamic glazes. Trader Joes is my favorite.
4. Describe yourself using only words that begin with the letter 'T'. Traveled, Towheaded, and lately Tetchy.
5. What is your lover's pet name for you? Honey.
6. What is your least favorite color? Olive green
7. Who did you vote for in the last election, and did they win? She did not win!
8. What is/was your grandfathers’ names? Amos and Harry, they sound like a comedy team.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
A diamond watch.
10. What is 17 1/2% of 97 + 42 x (6 / 2) – 137 ? [My note: Holy shit!]
Math(s) really??? There better be a funny answer!
11. What would be the best possible way you could die? Old age, in my sleep. Worst way, Fire.
12. Given the choice of absolutely anything, what would be your dream job? Rocking babies in the neo natal unit of a hospital.
13. What position do you sleep in at night? On my right side or on my back.
14. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? See Question 1. It did not help my self worth.
16. What food do you hate most in the world? OKRA
17. When was the last time you were ill? Right now, I have a cold.
18. If you were transformed into a wild creature, what would it be? Koala Bear or Sloth
19. What was your favorite toy as a child, and whatever happened to it? My first record player. It broke. I also had a Tiny Tears, she was rubber and she disintegrated, after about 20 years in the garage.
The Pantheon is a former Roman temple, now a church Santa Maria ad Martyres , in Rome, Italy, on the site of an earlier temple commissioned by Marcus Agrippa during the reign of Augustus (27 BC – 14 AD). The present building was completed by the emperor Hadrian and probably dedicated about 126 AD. He retained Agrippa's original inscription, which has confused its date of construction as the original Pantheon burnt down so it is not certain when the present one was built. Wickipedia
The following picture were taken by me on our trip in 2015
|This is a huge, awesome and amazing building. It was on my top ten list of places, to see on that trip.|