Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Face Off

Sarge Charley tagged me on this and at first this was the only Picture I was going to Post, of me, however, at the bottom of this post I will post a real recognizable picture of me. But first the meme.

I have to answer the following questions:

Title: Bankerchick Scratchings

Name: Kate - That's all you are going to get for now

Country: United States

Occupation: Banker My title is AVP Learning and Development Consultant

E-Mail: bankerchick56@yahoo.com

Birthday: 07/25/1947

Favorite color: Pinks and Roses for clothes, Warm sunny colors and Green for outdoors and indoors.

Favorite drink: Right now, Starbucks green tea frappaccino, Nestea diet white raspberry ice tea, and water.

Favorite fruit: Watermelon, bing cherries and any type of berrie

Favorite dessert: a Berry Cobbler or pie with ice cream

Hobbies: Travel, I've been to Greece, Turkey, England, Japan and Hawaii in the past 40 years, as well as all over the country. I craft for projects, such as my daughter's wedding in 2005 when I did the flowers. I also read in my spare time, science fiction, biographies, historical novels.
Be sure to follow these simple rules: Post a short article and include your photograph (or more if you want to). If you already have a picture online somewhere, then get creative with a new one :) Next include the link to the others who have displayed their pictures, or even include their pictures in your post, adding a reference to it. So far, these are the brave ones :) ..." I am not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play go ahead.
Gayla at Mom Gadget
Char at Essential Keystrokes
Paul at Reflections
Rob at 2Dolphins
Zep at The In-Sect
Ingo at Stixster
Stevie at Lost In Cyberspace
The Paper Bull at (oddly enough) The Paper Bull
Lisa Sabin-Wilson at Just A Girl In The World
Dawud Miracle at dmiracle.com
Wendy Piersall at eMoms at Home
Ariane Benefit at Neat Living Blog
Genesis at the At Home Mom Blog
edward Mills at Evolving Times
Karen at A Deaf Mom Shares Her World
Rammel Firdaus at rammelfirdaus.com
Carol at Pentimento
Adam Kayce at Monk at Work
Thomas at Technical Blogger
Tammy Lenski at I Can’t Say That!
Rory Sullivan at Hamelife
Derek Wong at Going The Wong Way
Embuck at embuck.com
Ms. Q at QMusings
shelly Tucker at This Eclectic Life
Steve at Ramblings from the Marginalized
Troy Worman at on!blog
Lilith at Lilith’s Owl Nest
revov at REVO-OVER
Karin at Stop/Start
Jamy at Seay’s Kopitamthis is a miracle
Anything Goes!
Adrian of First Time Dad
Hui Sen of Brain Spillage
seicheLis of About-every-little-thing
Diamond of Nonsense, fun, tears, happiness and anger all roled into one
A Nice Place In The Sun
Christy from Christys Coffee Break
Comedy Plus
Eat Your MathsNoDirectOn(not:NoDirection)
Twisted Sister
Muffin53 dot com
Muffin53
SargeCharlie
Bankerchick

No comments :

Post a Comment