Friday, August 03, 2007

How Bored are You?

Akelamalu posted this from Josie Two Shoes at Picking up Pieces who invited anyone who wanted to have a go to copy it, so here goes.....

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No I don' t think so, I almost ended up as a Suzanne, my name was shortened to Kathy and there were 5 Kathy's in my classes and 4 Linda's (must have been a popular post war name.) I would have been a unique Susanne.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? This is hard, I can't remember, Mr B cries at any sad movie.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I have a unique signature but the rest of my handwriting is getting sloppy.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pastrami, I don't eat it much anymore, bad for me
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
2 daughters grown, DD1 an attorney, and DD2 a student, and a son-in-law, husband to DD1.
6 WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes because we would have similar interests.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Only when I am at home complaining about work, politics, or Dick Cheney.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No everyone in my generation usually had them taken out after 2 bouts of tonsilitis, now it is not the thing to do, apparently we need them. When I was growing up you never had them taken out in the summer as they thought it might lead to Polio.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, it's right up there with sky-diving,
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios with blueberries
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically no, but I am always telling everyone to snap out of it. I can take a lot. I do not cry easily.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Coffee Fudge this week!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether they are smiling, then their shoes.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink to maroon, I have the coloring for it.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? We probably all say weight, but I particularly hate the skin tags on my neck. Uggggly!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom and dad, they have been gone now several years
18. YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BLOG THIS? Sure
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am wearing pink panties and barefoot, It is hot tonight!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? . Green seedless Grapes.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Listening and watching Dr Who.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Indigo Blue, It just sounds more interesting than Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Turkey and dressing, gingerbread, mowed grass
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Someone looking for a new hire in my class.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Absolutely Akelamalu is one of my favorite reads, my kind of person.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball in person, not on TV. The winter and summer Olympics
27. HAIR COLOR? Too reddish not enough blond, this time. I am not sure what the real color is as the roots are more gray than anything.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown very brown, can't see my pupils very well.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No,
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Where do I start or stop? Sweets
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings but I like good
sci fi.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Last King of Scotland, very interesting. 33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink to match the underwear!
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter in California is much better than Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? For the general public Hugs, lots of kisses for Mr B and the pup.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pumpkin Pie, practically any pie, I like them instead of cake for my birthday. My mom made the best pie crusts.
37. MOST LIKELY TO POST THIS ON THEIR BLOG? Not sure
38. LEAST LIKELY TO BLOG THIS? Not sure about this either
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Jean Plaidy's Katherine of Aragon, I got interested in her watching THE TUDORS on cable, and John Berendt's THE CITY OF FALLING ANGELS, it is about Venice, he also wrote MIDNIGHT IN THE GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVIL.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A commercial for Dell
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? THE DAILY SHOW, THE COLBERT REPORT and AMERICAN HOT ROD.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Children laughing, and the tip tap of Gwinnies nails on the hardwood floor.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles....then. The Rolling Stones .....now.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Istanbul, Turkey, we started a cruise of the Greek Isles there. Next would be Japan, both worlds away.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Falling down and breaking bones just before Christmas, You have to be special to do something that stupid. I don't stay angry long and I am very forgiving.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Saint Luke's Hospital in
Altadena, California
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I would be happy if anyone on my list would do this
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 10:08 pm Pacific daylight time

Ok blogging buddies, if you have nothing better to do, or want to save this for later copy and paste it when/if the mood takes you. Be sure to let me know so I can check it out.

No comments :

Post a Comment