Friday, July 02, 2010

Three Day Weekend!

Well, week Two is almost over and I am ready to do my Friday Happy Dance.  I am half done with the month of training, and another 2 weeks seems daunting.  I miss Mr Bankerchick and the pups.  I had the opportunity to fly home this weekend, however, the flight here was long and tiring and I am not sure it would be worth the wear and tear to go home to California for a 24 hour visit. So I am staying to spend the 4th in the land of our forefathers.  I have some plans for the weekend and have a lot of options for history and fireworks.

I just revamped the blog and lost all of my comments,,,,,oh well what can you do? I am not sure about the choice so I am going to live with it a while and see. I am thinking a cool dark background will show the pictures off better so it might be different next week. I don't want to lose my comments many more times

.

1 comment :

  1. A long trip just for a short visit has to be weighed up properly. :(

    I'm always ware when I change my layout, sorry you lost all your comments.

    ReplyDelete