Thursday, August 18, 2011
10 lessons My (Grand) Child Could Teach Me
2.) Write a proposal for a kids’show you could actually stand to watch.
3.) An awkward moment.
4.) 10 Lessons your child could teach you.
5.) The perfect hiding spot.
1. How to dance with abandon.
2. How to speak Serbian as well as English.
3. That I must listen with my full attention.
4. How to navigate a floor filled with Lego trains, matchbox cars and books and not step on them.
5. That I am not going to sit on a bench when we go to the park.
6. When one builds a tower it goes without saying to admire it quickly as it is bound to be knocked down, almost immediately.
7. One really big bubble is much more fascinating than a thousand little ones.
8. That Grandma is so funny, especially when she says OkeyDokey
9. That he does not want take a bath, brush his teeth or have sleepy time at all! Thank you very much!
10. Whether they are full body arm wrappers or he just backs into them, SNUGGLES are the best....when Лука is passing them out.
Mr BC and I are visiting in Santa Barbara this week and enjoying the Grandson. He is an whole new little boy every time we visit. He got his haircut yesterday and he is not a baby anymore.