1. Has something ever made you "see the light"?
Yes, I am only young at heart, my old bones tell me I'm not young in years. I can't do the same things, that I use to be able to do.
2. Do you believe you have any control over your luck?
I really don't believe in luck, so yes I have control over it. Aren't I lucky?
3. What is something you have had difficulty rising above?
My feelings about a certain cousin of mine, I can't forgive him for a number of things he as done in his life.
4. Would you want to be rich?
Sure, I can handle it! Oh, alright, I'm rich with what counts, love, happiness, blah, blah blah. I'd like to be filthy rich too!
5. Tell us about a current or old song that helps you "face the world."
Oh, you can't always get what you want-But if you try sometimes-you just might find-You get what you need.
6. Has any dream of yours come true?
Yes, sweet healthy grandchildren, who love their grandma.
7. What would you change if you became "the king or queen" of your country?
I'd abdicate in favor of a true democracy, but first I would get rid of reality TV*.
8. How do you feel about LGBT rights? (If you need to look up LGBT, then you probably need to learn more.)
Absolutely, we are all human beings with the same rights and privileges regardless, of what the far right fundamentalists say.
Frequently, but I try not to dwell on it, I am only human and will be disappointed a lot.
*clarification....really ooky.... reality TV. The Housewives, the Kardashians, the Pawnbrokers, the bachellors and bachellorets etc.