Thanks to Cat for recommending Katy Perry
1) As she sings about her night in Las Vegas, Katy wonders if she "got hitched last night dressed up like Elvis." Tell us about the last wedding you attended.I am sure that it was my daughter's wedding in, I think 2006, I can't remember dates any more. I wrote a little about it here...... in verse. We did it ourselves and it was beautiful.
2) Whenever Crazy Sam visits Las Vegas, she stays at the Paris Hotel and Casino. Have you ever been to Las Vegas, Nevada? What about Paris, France?
Well we stayed at Paris in Las Vegas also Perris, CA. That is the same. Right?
3) Do you enjoy gambling? Have you had any success at it?
I won about $400 one time and I stopped immediately. I would rather spend money shopping at casinos, rather than gambling.
4) Las Vegas is served by the RTC Bus Service and the Vegas Monorail System connects many of casinos on The Strip. When was the last time you rode a bus or a train?
I have ridden the monorail in Vegas. I haven't been on a train since Silver Dollar City or Disney. The last time I was on a bus it was in London, I think. That was a most memorable bus ride ....to Windsor and Hampton Court.
5) It's not unusual for the mercury to hit 100º in Vegas in August. Which are you more comfortable in -- extreme heat or bone-chilling cold?
Neither, although it might be easier to stay warm in the cold.
6) As a little girl, Katy Perry sang nothing but gospel. Do you remember any church songs from your childhood?This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine. Ahh...songs, Koolaid, and paste....Vacation Bible School.
7) She made her film debut as the voice of Smurfette in The Smurfs (2011). Who is your all-time favorite cartoon character?
Wallace and Gromit come to mind, maybe Shaun the Sheep.
8) Do you consider yourself a picky eater?
Not really, I will try almost anything...but sushi.
9) You receive an invitation to a party that starts at 7:00 PM. When will you arrive?
It depends on what kind of party, but usually I would want to be there at 7pm I like being prompt. Most people want to be fashionably late, what is with that?