1) Which do you prefer: colored hard-boiled eggs, chocolate marshmallow eggs, or plastic eggs with coins inside?
Any thing with chocolate would be my preference.
3) All this talk of sweets is making Sam hungry. What's for lunch?
4) This song was introduced by country singer Gene Autry and it's still a favorite. Please share some of the lyrics. (And you're on your own; Sam didn't include a link to the song this week.)
Hippity, Hoppity, Easter is on its way! I think I actually had that Golden record when I was a kid.
5) Gene Autry was so popular that a town in Oklahoma named itself for him. Have you ever been to Oklahoma?
Well we have to drive thru OK when we go to CA....however, I went to OK to visit family when I was young. Dad was born in Homestead, OK and my cousins still live there. We are right next door in Missouri.
6) In addition to singing, Mr. Autry made 93 cowboy movies. What's the last movie you saw?
Saving Mr Banks, I enjoyed it so much I wanted to read more about. They have it on Kindle, I will probably download it when I finish the two books I am currently reading.
7) He and his horse Champion also had a TV show. Can you name another famous horse?
Roy Roger's Trigger, the Lone Ranger's Silver, and Hopalong Cassidy's Topper. I saw Hopalong at the Rose Parade every year when I was young.
8) Gene Autry also recorded "Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer," and it was, of course, wildly popular, too. Who is your favorite recording artist?
So many to choose from...I am not sure I have a favorite. To be consistent to the answers for the same question.... Andrea Bocelli.
9) Back to the holiday celebration at hand -- Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated?
Well a pedicure or massage and getting my hair done would rate high on the list. A short nap can do wonders.