Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here. I found out I was not familiar with this Stuck on You.
1) This upbeat song is from a CD called The Bright Side. What is brightening your world this fine Saturday?
Not a lot, it is storming and I have to take the dogs to get a bath. Gwennie is hiding out in the shower from the thunder. It will be a struggle to get her in the car.
2) Our featured artist Meiko sings, "You are the one I can see having fun with ...". When is the last time you laughed hard? Who were you with?
When I was in CA and my brother visited we laughed a lot together. They thought my grandson was hilarous.
3) She also sings, "I must confess when I wear this dress I feel like dancing ...". Does your mood have an impact on what you wear?
As long as I am comfortable I don't care about what I might be wearing. Comfort has an impact on my mood.
4) In this video, she accidentally drops one of her meatballs on the floor. Do you believe in "the five second rule," which states that if food has been on the floor less than five seconds it's still OK to eat? Or, after it hits the floor, is the next stop always the garbage?
I saw a report on 5 second rule and it said that it was mostly ok. It only confirmed what I had been doing (and saying) all along.
5) Despite her exotic-sounding name, Meiko was born in Atlanta, home of the Braves. Do you plan on going to the ballpark this season?
Maybe next year, Joplin is getting a minor league team.
6) Meiko recently posted a photo of herself in DisneyLand posing with Goofy. Who took the most recent photo of you? What were you doing?
My SIL and daughter took some pictures of my brother and I. I would like to get a copy.
7) Are you stubborn?
Only if I am really mad. I won't shop at Sears, they made me mad 20 years ago. I got rid of my vacuum cleaner because I wouldn't even go in to buy bags.
8) Let's visit your bathroom: What color is your toothbrush?
Purple and white.
9) Which would we find: bar soap or liquid soap?
I like liquid soap. Bar soap gets too goopy in the shower and I can't stand to touch it.