1. What's the first image that comes to mind when you hear the word 'spring'? Which phrase best describes the season of spring where you live right now (today)-sprung! almost there, or still waiting?
Winter recovered quickly this week, and it was in the 70's yesterday and will be today. Showers tomorrow then a beautiful weekend. I would say Spring is just around the corner.....Thank the stars. When I think of Spring I think of all the tulips my MIL planted and I discovered the first spring we lived here.
2. Bed, couch, stapler, garage door, computer mouse, recliner, flashlight, door knob...which household item containing springs most needs replacing in your home? Speaking of springs...did you ever own a Slinky?
I think the springs in our house are doing well...most of the living room furniture is new. I always had slinkies on the table in my training room for people to fiddle with during lecture and discussion. It helped with fiddling and focus.
3. March is Women's History Month. Share a favorite quote by a woman.
4. What's a question that looms large in your mind right now?
Should I lay down wood floors in my living room when I am doing the dining room.....or do I want to keep carpeting there? I am leaning toward new carpet after the winter we had.
5. Are you a sugar freak? By that I mean how much do you love sugar? With all the bad press sugar gets these days, have you made any efforts to reduce the amount of sugar you consume? I don't think I am a sugar freak...I am more of a candy freak. I have to cut back on candy. For other sweets, I only have a small box of sugar on my shelf. I am always looking for low to sugar free. We use Splenda here.
6. Would you rather have less work to do or more work you enjoy doing? Now that I am retired, I am able to keep up with the work I don't like to do and if I could decide what is work I enjoy doing....I have time for that too. I don't consider things I like to do as WORK!
7. Ever been to Texas? Of the top ten Texas tourist attractions which would you most like to see-The Alamo, The San Antonio River Walk, The State Capital, Dallas World Aquarium, Padre Island National Seashore, Houston Space Center, Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Moody Gardens, or Galveston Island?
I want to go to see the Alamo and do the San Antonio River Walk. I have only driven through Texas, I have never stopped to see anything.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Even baby rhinoceroses are darling! I love all baby animals. The full video is here.