Monday, September 14, 2015

Maybe a Travel Blog for the next Month?


I spent most of Sunday finalizing our itinerary for our trip.  We are taking a tour with a company call GoAhead Tours  I guess I will have more to say on that when the tour is over. Trip Advisor and other sites had primarily good reviews.  I liked this company because it had some group touring and time to plan on your own.  So that is what I have been doing the past week.  So much to do, so little time, in London, Paris and Rome. 


The plans are made the passports renewed and now I have to pack.  Mr BC and I have decided to go with one larger suitcase, and carryons. This will be the challenge.  To not, over pack.  I am one who wants to be prepared for every contingency, which is why we have a Motorhome....the way to pack, for everything!  One suitcase means that I will have to gather every thing together this week and then start paring down to the essentials. I think I have read every packing tips story on the internet, 

We plan to use the public transportation on our free days and I have been pouring over Google maps.  We also have looked into hop on hop off and have decided against it in London (underground and Bus), using the Batoboats and Metro in Paris, and give the Hop on Hop off Bus in Rome, along with the scheduled tours we have booked with the group.



1 comment :

  1. Busy, busy, and I guess doing everything with a certain amount of excitement. Give me a wave when you get to the UK ... and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete