Friday, September 04, 2015

Well, I meant to post to Facebook!



I guess this is as good a time to start posting again, as any,,,,,I really enjoyed this video of marching geese.

Hello, everyone!  We have had an eventful summer:


We spent July 4th weekend at Starvy Creek Blue Grass Festival  Maggie and Jiggs.  This was our first outing with the Motor Home.  As usual we had a great time.  We took the dogs, as fire works are not allowed, and they start the first of July or earlier in our neighborhood. vexing all the puppies.




In August we went to St George Utah, for my nieces wedding.  It was a true family reunion to have my brother and his family, DD1's family and DD2.  We had a grand time.  It rained all morning but the sun came out in the afternoon. and all was beautiful and fairly cool.
She had cupcakes instead of regular wedding cake, which Caшa, and Лука, enjoyed!  She did have an unusual smaller cake that the bride and groom cut.  It was decorate with blackboard and chalk frosting something she always said she wanted!


The reception was fun with lots of dancing and a photobooth Лука, who has been dancing since he could walk, danced all night along with his mother, or his brother or by himself.  Caшa was possessed by the photobooth.  He photobombed a number of guests and learned how to take the picture.  Every time we lost track of him he was sneaking into the photobooth.



The next event is our trip to Europe at the end of the month.  I have had the London segment pretty well planned for a month,  We are going 2 days earlier than the tour for some extra time.  I splurged on a 3 day London Pass for the extra days and I hope it will be a worth while expense.  One good thing about the pass was last week they sent me an email about some tickets for Buckingham Palace being available,  I went right to the website and scored 2 tickets for one of our non tour days.  It was really something I wanted to do that was not included with GoAhead Tours.


2 comments :

  1. Welcome back to the Bloggerhood! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the duck parade. It makes me want to start one. ;=)
    Sounds like a great fourth with no fireworks. We did not have as many this year which my dog Loretta appreciated.
    The wedding sounds like a joyous occasion. I like the black chalkboard cake. It was novel.

    ReplyDelete