Thursday, April 19, 2007


Thirteen Things about Mr Bankerchick



1…. He is a great photographer, he takes all of the pictures on my Blog.

2.... We like doing things together which is pretty good for almost 40 years together.

3.... He is absolutely NUTS about old British Cars. He has just restored a '54 MGTF

4,,,, He makes me laugh every day, even tho, sometimes he tells me some groaners!

5.... He is a great father! Just ask his 2 daughters.

6.... I don't get flowers and candy on Valentine's day, but he sends me something every year on April 29th which is the anniversary of the day we met.

7.... He is turning into a pretty good housekeeper, since he retired, better than me!

8.... He Snores, he won't admit it even when he wakes himself up!

9.... Nala the cat is proof that he likes cats. He tells her every night that he does not like cats, as she purrs contentedly in his lap.

10... He doesn't smoke and he doesn't drink.

11... He has a dirty mind and makes off-color comments....to me. I have perfected eye-rolling to an artform.

12... I am: glass is half-full, he is: glass is half-empty.

13... He is my best friend!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments :

Post a Comment