1. Have you ever felt that you needed to just forget an ex-lover?
No, but that is because I don't dwell on the past and there weren't a lot of boyfriends.
2. Spring picnics and cookouts are here! What would you want to have on your plate as you head back to the table?
BBQ ribs, ummm.....but then I would also need a helping of dental floss.
3. It's St. Patrick's Day, March 17th! Do you celebrate? Drink Green Beer? Go out?
When I worked, I use to try to remember the shamrock earrings my mom brought me back from Ireland.
4. Did you remember to wear green today?
I need to find those earrings. I am sure I packed them. I'm wearing an Orange night gown, doe that count?
5. What phrase or saying do you over use?
Okey Dokie! My grandsons giggle when I say it. Mr Bankerchick takes it, that it is time to hang up the phone. I didn't know it was telegraphing that, so we laugh when I say it.
6. If you could (or could have) change(d) something about your relationship with your parents, what would it be?
I would have asked more questions about them and listened to the stories more closely when they would reveal something about themselves.
7. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one of the games?
Basketball is one sport that I can stand, as it goes fast. However, unless someone gave me tickets, I would probably not go in person. During the LA Oympics we got some tickets to watch the USSR, play some other country, they did not win.
8. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile? My grandsons Лука and Caшa. They can always make me smile, next would be my pups doing something funny.
9. We've asked this before: What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
I am so tired of the incivility of today's politics and pundits. I just don't listen, I pass up blogs, news stories, tv, anything that is presidential. The office itself is a balance on other powers, so a president can't do ALL of the things they are accused of or have promised. The ability to compromise is how things get done. And don't get me started on religion!