1. What was the last thing that you begged for?
Today, I have been begging Gwennie, my Corgi, to come out from under the bed during the current thunderstorm to go outside (to relieve herself) she is so scared. It is pitiful.
2. Have you ever lost a best friend after a fight?
No. as I have grown up, many good friends and I have just grow apart, or moved away. Distance tends to separate friendship. The exception is Jim and Maggie we have been friends with Mr BC and me for eons and we finally live in the same town.
3. When was the last time you just wanted to be invisible?
I would love to be invisible and be able to go places the public can't go, backstage in museums, libraries, palaces, the White House etc. I would love to be invisible every time I ever embarrased myself.
4. Which room of your home tends to be the messiest?
The bedroom right now. There are boxes of stuff everywhere and every flat surface has something on it. I thought I pared down my stuff before I moved but I still have too many clothes, shoes and accessories. It has been hard giving up my work clothes, but I find I don't really need them.
5. You are to be locked in a room forever with a celebrity. You get to choose. Who do you pick?
John Stewart, he is so funny and laughing would make the time go by. We would have to have some access to the outside, so that he could keep up on current events.
6. Has someone ever left another person to be with you?
Nope neither have I.
7. What’s been kind of a drag for you lately?
Painting the rental property and doing my taxes. I hate to paint and I hate getting stuff together to do the taxes.
8. How are you different from your (current or most recent) significant other?
I am an optimistic and upbeat person and Mr BC tends to the melancholic side. It has worked OK for us for over 40 years.
9. What is the most perverted thing someone has ever said to you?