Not that I know of....Occasionally I will strike up a conversation that I find it hard to get out of....because it's...um...boring. In Missouri I talk to strangers all the time. It just happens! Then there is the internet.
2. Have you ever gloated or wanted to brag over success?
I like to brag about my kids and grandkids
3. What do enjoy most about your life?
Retirement is....the best. Being mortgage free...rules.
4. Do you ever over-think a situation in your life?
I use to overthink everything and only get confused. Now I make lists and check things off.
5. Tell us about your best friend.
Mr BC and I have been married since 1967. He is my very best friend. Then there are the dogs....BFF. I like to think my kids are my friends. We have best friends who live close to us since we moved to MO.
6. How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a mate to you?
I was impressed by Mr BC's desire to go to college, he was the only one from his generation to want to go and he did it. I have always been impressed by how much he knows.
7. What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy?
I combat my weight all the time.
8. What was the circumstance that led to your most recent utterance of aha!?
I have aha moments all the time but I would surely say, aha, if I could just remember one. All during this move, I kept saying "I am so tired" when I couldn't remember things, but I have to admit.....I'm old and forget....AHA !
9. Have you ever tried getting even?
No I just get mad!