Saturday, August 11, 2012

If loving you is wrong..........etc. Saturday 9

1. Has you ever done something that you knew was wrong, but because of love or lust, did it anyway?
Since my family reads this I will take the 5th.  Actually the real answer is No. I am boring.

2. Do you take longer to dress for a special event?
Sure, it takes time to shore up my fittings and put on my war paint. I am mistress of cliches!

3. Do you consider yourself a good driver?
Yes, I have only had one ticket in my life, other than parking violations. I may have deserved others but for the most part, I drive well.

4. If you won Powerball, what would be the first thing you spent it on?
After taking care of family, I would travel and then settle in London for a couple of years.

5. How much of the Olympics have you watched? Why?
Some gymnastics, swimming and a little track.  Because it's summer and there is nothing else on TV and the men are mostly, good looking and not too muscle bound.

6. Have you ever changed your appearance because of a random happenstance?
This is not random, I have cultivate this look since high school.

7. Do you consider yourself attractive?
I don't think I am unattractive but I weigh to much.  I am always smiling, I think smiling is attractive.

8. If you started your own religion, what would it be like?
My followers, woud have compassion and fairness.  They would not be judgemental and hypocritical.  We would pass the chocolate plate around at meetings.

9. Have you ever given up too easily in the game of love?

No, I've done pretty well, my anniversary is Sunday.....45 years!

8 comments :

  1. Good morning,

    Pleaded the 5th? We were all hoping for a bit of spice this morning.

    I see you must have been watching the Speedo fashion show while I was watching the beach bikini show. I admire the fitness of these athletes, some of the judges could use some trimming down.

    I will consider chocolate as part of service at my non-religious religion.

    Have a great weekend.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that summer and nothing's on shows your age. All of cable is on first run. Did ya see Dallas? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 45 years tomorrow. That is so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! And pass the chocolate please!! =0D

    ReplyDelete
  5. family would come first if we ever won as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. YIKES, your family reads this? I'd be in a heap of trouble if my family read my answers.

    Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was with you on most questions. I even watch the Olympics. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your answers and am with you on most of them. I have enjoyed the Olympics much more than I thought I would.

    45 years married - WOW! MANY, MANY CONGRATULATIONS for tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete