Sunday, December 09, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The 11/11 Questions meme



What is your favorite possession?My laptop and my Kindle, if we are talking material goods. I have several items of my mom's that I would really hate to lose or break.

Do you like to read? If so, which books do you love best? Oh yes, I think it is a shame when someone says they never read books, etc.  My favorite author is Jane Austin, I have read every thing she has written and everything written about her, including the vampire spoofs. I love to read science fiction and autobiography.  My favorite book is Little Women, I've read it several times as well. I especially like fiction.


Do you have any pets?
Oh yes, two precious furbabies. I have turned into one of those people who think my dogs are human.  I talk to them and worry when they don't eat. I hate anyone who is cruel to children and animals.

What was your favorite food as a child? Is it the same ?
Peanut Butter and hamburgers.  I still love peanut butter not so crazy about hamburgers.

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I have some good friends I have never met in person. I like that I can cater to my need to write stuff down.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
London, and then I would travel all over Britain and Europe. I have always wanted to live in another country for a while.

What is your favorite number?
If I am ever told to 'think of a number' the one I always think of is 17, so maybe that's my favorite number.

Which of these things would you find hardest to give up for a year? Chocolate, reading, coffee or smoking?
Reading, then dark chocolate.  I would hate to give up my laptop for a year as well.

If you could make your life into a movie, what would you name it and who would you want to play you?
I think Kathy Bates would do a good job on my life story, she could certainly give some drama to my life with a bit of humor.  I am sadly lacking drama in my life.  She would do a good job portraying the Everywoman that is I.

If you had £20,000 for a shopping spree, what would you buy?
A lot more than if it were $20,000. I would improve my house, a new kitchen and a half bath upstairs.


If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
I think I would like to have lunch with Jon Stewart, he seems so smart and interesting. I know I would laugh a lot.
 
[judd_meme_shirt2.JPG]

The idea of the 11 Questions Meme is that you are given a set of 11 questions to answer by a fellow blogger , and then once you have answered them you have to think up 11 questions of your own to ask, we consider that part of the meme a bonus and optional, so.. feel free to come up with 11 questions, ONLY if you feel like it. Fun stuff.

                                                  

11 comments :

  1. I talk to my cat like he is human too and I swear he understands me! LOL! Great answers.

    Oh and sometimes having no drama in your life is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A person I know likes to put peanut butter on hot dogs, and she would never touch a hamburger. lol I loved your answers! have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Women is an excellent book. I also talk to my furbabies and think they are human :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also think it's sad when people don't read. when i picture kathy bates i always think of the movie misery... creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love peanut butter. Peanut butter toast is one of my all time favorite comfort foods

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting on Ramblings! I'm enjoying your answers.

    I'm a HUGE Jane Austen fan, too. How are the vampire spoofs? I haven't been too eager to try those out. Have you read Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict? That was a fun read.

    Glad I'm not the only one who would struggle to give up reading for a year! I don't think I could do that for even a month. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to live abroad AND have dinner with Jon Stewart too. And your answer about 20,000 pounds cracked me up. Ain't that the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always had terrific conversations with my dogs, and I can't imagine ever giving up reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have told my husband that if Jon Stewart ever shows up here, wanting me to run off with him, I would have to go. He is so smart and witty!

    ReplyDelete