Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Back Half-Sunday Stealing


Well we are back from California and had a wonderful time with our Grandsons and DD1. On the last few days the boys came down with a cold and of course by the time we got on the road we were starting to sniffle too.  When we reached Texas we were flattened by the bug and it took us four days to get to Dallas.  We stayed two of those days in a KOA  not moving forward.  We got home Friday night and have been slowly coming back to life.  We had a flu shot but we were downed by a mighty bug. When we called DD1 on Friday the small sniffles had magnified to lay the whole family low! I felt barely up too doing the SS below, but I got to get back to Normal


Today we ripped off a blogger named The Ruminator from the blog Random Ruminations. It is 30 questions, But we are only posting the back half.

15) How do you vent out your anger?
I tend to sulk, but lately I have started to speak my mind.  I don't care for confrontation.

16) Favourite toy as a child?
My Tiny Tears.
17) Favourite season?
Spring.

18) Do you ever get letters delivered by the post office?
So many things are electronic at my house that we don't even get many bills delivered by the post office.  It seems not many folks are writing letters much anymore. The post lady still comes by most days because business stills continues.

19) When was the last time you laughed hard?
Almost every day. Mr BC is very funny, but don't tell him I said so!

20) What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes in disarray.

21) Are you any good at drawing?
No, I can't draw a straight line.  I wish I was artistic.  I try to be crafty instead.

22) What did you do last night?
I watched Trouble With the Curve, with Amy Adams, she was cute, he was grumpy. 

23) What are you most afraid of?
Losing those people in #29.

24) Plain,cheese or spicy hamburger?
A cheesy burger with avocado. 

25) Favourite dog breed?
Welsh Corgi and Jackawawa in particular, I love all dogs but especially mine. 

26) Favorite day of the week?
They are all the same now.  I do many things on TWT as they are the less crowded days of the week.

27) How many states / provinces / countries have you lived in? 
California, Florida, Ohio, Michigan and Missouri. 

28) Diamond or pearl?
Diamonds.

29) What is your wish for this new year?

That it is healthy and happy for everyone I love.

30) New year resolutions?
I don't do resolutions.

9 comments :

  1. Good answers :)

    I hope you had a fab weekend.

    All the best from another woman that cannot draw a straight line, too.

    Scudds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not artistic, or crafty.. Wow what good am I? lol Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even tell you how much I am looking forward to spring right now.


    Have a great rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling much better by now. Nothing worse than being wiped out when you're traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm sorry your trip turned into a sickfest. Little kids are germy! ;) Glad you are on the mend.
    I love the answer about when you laugh.
    That movie came out right after "The Chair" incident so I just couldn't do it. You are the second person this weekend who told me they recently saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do resolutions either.... smiles.

    Pleased to hear you had a good Christmas but what a shame that you all went down with the bug. Hope all is well now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All my shoes were in dissaray on the floor of my wardrobe until today when I got two shoe racks which each hold 30 pairs of shoes! I'm ashamed to say I filled them and that's not counting my boots! :0

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're feeling better by now. Enjoyed these! I love avocado on a hamburger as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Avocado - yum!! I don't tell Hubs he's funny, either - I tell him he's NOT. LOL I lie... ;)

    ReplyDelete