2. What's moved you recently?
Moved me to distraction....the election. I worry a lot about the direction our country is moving. I concentrate on laughing at the funny stuff and ignoring the poison that is Facebook. People just Like and Share never checking the facts. The commercials are awful. Just poison.....
3. Do you feel your life is moving forward, backward, or is on hold? How so? I think we are on hold here. Our goal is to keep Mr BC healthy on dialysis, it is something he will do for the rest of his life. So far so good, but we must remain vigilant about safety. We had a good visit with his new doctor, our previous one has gone to Mayo, and she was happy with his general health, we must be doing something right. He is so much better than he was a year ago.
4. On the move, move mountains, get a move on, it's your move, or bust a move...which phrase best applies to some aspect of your life right now? Explain.
We need to get a move on. We need to start back walking the mall. I miss visiting with our friends. Our morning dialysis procedure sometimes keeps us from making it on time. We have to figure it out and do better.
5. What song makes you want to get up and move? Happy makes me Happy!
6. Your favorite snack to grab when you're 'on the move'?
PB&J, my go to snack. It is quick, I always have the fixings, and it is portable.
Candles, however, I don't light them as often as I worry about forgetting them and burning the house down. I should invest in non burning ones. I sucks being an old F**T.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love all my boys!