2. Do you believe in the idea of a 'sixth sense'? Why or why not? I suppose it might exist. I have never known someone who has it. My cousin claimed it and maybe she did, she read people's auras and such. I really don't know, she was very sincere she passed away last year.
4. Have you ever worked in a restaurant? How would you rate the experience? If you could own a restaurant what kind would it be? I have never had that particular experience, although I once worked in a convalescent hospital handing out trays and emptying the dishwasher. I don't think I would want to own a restaurant, I do like Mexican food.
5. Ever traced your family tree? Share something interesting you learned there. I am on Ancestry.com and I have traced some of my side back to the late 1700's. We have been here a while, as so far, I have not traced anyone back to immigration. I am going to get Mr BC a DNA test for a gift one of these days.
6. What did your childhood bedroom look like? It was yellow, with cute curtains that my mother made. When I was younger I shared with my brother, but they added a room for him as we grew. I had matching bedroom set with a desk and 2 dressers and a double bed, I also had a record player in there and of course my radio, which replaced the toys when I was a teen.
7. Anyone who knows me knows I love my dogs like they are people, because of course, they are.
8. Insert your own random thoughts here.