2) Martin was born Dino Paul Crochetti, and his family only spoke Italian at home. Do you speak any language other than English? No I don't. I took French for several semesters and while I don't really speak it, I can sometimes understand it. I sometimes understand words in Serbian.
3) Before he became an entertainer, Martin fought under the name "Kid Crochett." Have you ever been to a boxing match? No, I don't think I would ever go or even watch one on TV.
4) This song appeared in the original Ocean's 11 (1960). That film was remade in 2001, with basically the same plot -- a group of suave criminals knock off the casinos on the Vegas Strip. Why do you think so many movies feature crooks and con men as heroes? The anti-hero has a lot to do with why women like bad boys.
5) Crazy Sam's college sweetheart took over his family's wholesale liquor business, married a woman named Helene and has two sons. How does she know this? She checked his Facebook page on the sly. Have you ever used the internet to look up an ex? I just now tried to look up some guys I use to know, not necessarily sweethearts, and couldn't find any listings or pictures. Several years ago, I really tried to find an old friend when I saw his ex at a school reunion. I am also looking hard for a cousin that I lost track of several years ago.
6) As she writes this week's meme, Sam is sipping from a Big Bang Theory cup that features Sheldon's face and the word, "Bazinga!" Tell us about your favorite mug or water bottle. I have a pretty mug with violets on it that I use when I am drinking tea.
7) Are you a good judge of character? I think so.
I am rarely taken in by someone who might be trying to scam me. I make snap judgments that usually are correct.
8) Do you know how to turn a somersault? I did many years ago when I was a kid, I could do cartwheels too. But I am too old now.
9) Which one do you use -- roll-on, stick or spray deodorant? I really like my clear gel deodorant.