1) This song is about a band of musicians that escapes on an adventure. Do you consider yourself spontaneous and adventurous? I am somewhat adventurous, but I like to plan a little.
2) Paul McCartney and Wings traveled all the way to Lagos, Nigeria, to record Band on the Run. That's a long, long way from London. What's the farthest from home you've ever been? Mileage wise, I have been to Tokyo and London, from California on two different visits.
3) Wings featured Linda McCartney on keyboards. Paul said that when Linda died, after almost 30 years together, he lost the love of his life. Who is the love of your life? Or have you yet to meet him/her? Mr BC is the love of my life. Don't think I could find anyone else better than him, so I won't be looking.
4) Paul has said he's very proud of Band on the Run, his most successful post-Beatles album. Brag a little. Tell us something you're proud of. I am proud of my daughters and my grandchildren.
5) Paul's birth certificate reads "James Paul McCartney." He's named for his father, Jim. Are you named after anyone? No. My mother liked the name Kathleen.
6) Paul enjoys oil painting in his spare time. What's one of your hobbies? OMG! I have no hobbies. What do I do with my time? I actually like to re-finish furniture. I need to get started in this house.
7) 20 Forthlin Road, Paul McCartney's boyhood home, has been turned into a museum by the British government. It's a modest 2 bedroom cottage, with a drainpipe that Paul used to climb to sneak in after curfew. How would you describe your childhood home?
It was built in 1947 and my folks owned it until their passing. I have a hard time going back to drive by. It had large trees in the front and back yards and looks sort of barren now.
8) Paul is 5'11". How tall are you? 5'4" and getting shorter I am sure.
9) Actor Christopher Lee is on the album cover. He played Dracula in a series of movies in the 1950s and 1960s. Who is your favorite vampire? The Count!